Royal Majlis - VIP Terminal - Arrival at Abu Dhabi International Airport
First time booking? We invite you to take a look inside.
Arrive at Abu Dhabi International Airport and be picked up in style from your aircraft in a private luxury limousine, to be driven to the VIP Terminal.
Relax and refresh in the privacy of one of our Royal Majlis, designed in an Arabic and European style and equipped with state-of-the-art plasma screens, Wi-Fi zones and a variety of other facilities. Enjoy our food and beverage and entertainment offerings while our Special Service Agents take care of all airport formalities for you. Your luggage will be collected for you and placed in your car for when you are ready to complete your journey.
Experience new heights of luxury at the VIP Terminal
Conveniently located next to the existing terminals, the VIP Terminal transforms Abu Dhabi International Airport, into your luxurious home away from home.
Sit back and enjoy the comfort and luxury of one of our private limousines as you are driven between the aircraft and the VIP Terminal. Relax and revitalize in the privacy of one of our Royal Majlis, designed in an Arabic and European style and equipped with state-of-the-art plasma screens, Wi-Fi zones and a variety of other facilities.
Experience the finest Arabian hospitality, while our dedicated Special Service Agents ensure smooth check in and immigration and all your private boarding formalities, luggage and paperwork are complete for your ownward journey. The VIP Terminal is easily accessible to our passengers with special needs and wheelchairs can be arranged if required.
- Special Service Agent will meet the Passenger upon disembarkation from the aircraft;
- Passenger will be escorted to an awaiting Limo and driven to the VIP Terminal;
- Immigration stamp and Security check will be done at the VIP Terminal;
- Special Service Agent will then escort Passenger to the allocated Majlis for relaxing;
- Special Service Agent will take the luggage tags from the Passenger and arrange luggage collection;
- NAS will arrange to have the bags pass through customs and load them in the Passenger's car;
- When the Passenger is ready, the Special Service Agent will escort him to his car and bid farewell.
|Booking Lead Time (hrs)||6|
|Airport Time Zone (GMT)||+4|
|Pos Booking Lead Time (hrs)||0|